Have you ever imagined a floating paradise?
The Sea Palace Floating Resort fulfills the desire. Welcome to a fantastical world filled with love, happiness, and good times. Furthermore, the Sea Palace Floating Resort is a very successful business with tremendous upside potential in Dubai, one of the world resort Dubai most attractive cities.
This Dh600 million project demonstrates how luxury and sustainability can coexist harmoniously. The clever automated system, solar panels, garbage recycling, and self-sterilizing air filtration systems will all be included in the floating villa.
The architects were inspired by a sort of glass-hulled boat to make the residence on the ground level transparent, allowing visitors to glimpse the seabed. In addition, Aston Martin developed the furnishings. These pieces of furniture are self-contained and may “travel” at the guest’s leisure.
Sea Palace Project Features
- 2-Swimming Pools
- 2-Salty Water Swimming Pools
- 7% yearly return insured for a lifetime
- 10-Duplex Villas
- 14-nights stay per year
- 16-Junior Suites
- 200- Double Rooms
- 6500 Square Feet Floating Shopping Mall & Restaurants
- Profit share: 30% for the manager & 70% for the investor
Why Should You Invest in Dubai?
Dubai is one of the world’s most coveted cities, with limitless potential and incredible business chances. Here are some of the reasons why you should invest in Dubai:
- 0% tax on residential real estate
- Center for international finance
- Consistently rising population
- Ease of starting a business
- Education of the highest caliber
- Fixed exchange rate (US dollar & dirham)
- High rental returns
- Long-term economic development
- Readily available financing opportunities
- secure and trustworthy investment atmosphere
- Visa for permanent residence
The Sea Palace project is already at 65 percent completion, as per Mohammed El Bhawravi, the founder of Seagate Shipyard.